Relocation of our Washington, D.C. metropolitan area offices is in progress, from offices near the White House and in Herndon, Virginia, to Capitol Hill and Tysons Corner, Virginia. Anticipate completion in 2019.
ALPA offers competitive salaries with excellent benefits, including:
- 26 days paid vacation and holidays per year;
- Generous sick and bereavement leave;
- Generous health care benefits – PPO, two HMO’s (where available) and a High Deductible Health Plan which includes coverage for medical, dental, and vision benefits for employee, spouse, and/or dependent children;
- Company-paid premiums for disability and life insurance;
- $3 for $1 matching 401(k) retirement;
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings accounts; and
- Retiree health plan.
More than half of our employees have been here ten years or more.
Do you know someone who might be interested in a career with ALPA?
Over 50% of our opportunities are filled by current employees or by employee referrals.
Please refer him/her to us!
The Air Line Pilots Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Minorities, Veterans, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
If you are a qualified individual and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please call (888) 359-2572 or send an email to: